If you haven't tried banana fritters yet then you are in for a treat! These are little slices of banana encased in our delicious Low Sugar Pancake Mix and drizzled with our best selling, zero calorie, zero sugar Salted Caramel Syrup! Whether you choose to have these as breakfast with some fruit & yogurt, or for dessert with some low calorie ice cream, or maybe as a snack, you will absolutely love them! They look tricky but they're actually super easy to do!
*Note that in this recipe we make our pancake mix a lot thicker in consistency in order to create the fritters. If making regular pancakes, please follow the packet instructions.
You will need:
How to make:
1. Heat a frying pan on a medium heat and use some spray oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
2. In a bowl add the Pancake Mix and gradually add the water, whisking together as you go until you have a nice thick batter.
3. Next slice both of your bananas.
4. Now for the fun part! Using a fork (if you use a spoon you will collect too much batter), dip one slice of banana into the batter until it is fully coated and then place in the frying pan. Repeat this process until all banana slices are covered in batter and are in the pan. These are your fritters!
5. Fry the fritters for a few minutes each side until they are golden in colour and then transfer to a plate.
6. Now drizzle over your Salted Caramel Syrup and enjoy! It's as easy as that!
Calories & macros per serving:
If you make these delicious little fritters at home then make sure you take a picture and tag us in on social media so that we can see!
Comments will be approved before showing up.