We've put together a comprehensive bakery collection to enable you to enjoy your favourite baked goods that you may normally avoid due to high sugar/calorie content. The Double Chocolate Chip Muffins are only 97 calories each and a great source of protein and fibre. Using only 100% natural flavours and colours and zero palm oil you are sure to be in for a treat with these delicious low sugar Muffins. For just £4.99 enjoy 10 delicious slices - that's only 49p per Muffin. Or save 10% by subscribing to this product individually.
Want to try the full collection? For just £19.99 (Saving £4.96) you can enjoy 1 of each of the following; Brownie Mix, Banana Cake Mix, Choc Chip Cookie Mix, Muffin Mix, Flapjack Mix.
For some delicious ideas, check out our blog - 3 Flavoured Muffin Recipes!
Why should you consider purchasing this product?
- Low Calorie (97 calories per muffin) Low Sugar (0.2g sugar per muffin)
- Source of Protein (3.8g protein per muffin)
- High Fibre (5.4g fibre per muffin)
- 100% Natural Flavours & Colours Palm Oil Free
- Soy Free
- Vegetarian Friendly
For allergens see ingredients in bold. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
StorageIn the pouch store as ambient in a cool dry place. Once cooked pop in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 6 months.
Wheat Flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), Soluble Corn Fibre, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate with sweetener (10%) (maltitol, cocoa mass, soya lecithin, fat-reduced cocoa powder, natural vanilla flavour), Corn Starch, Whey Protein Concentrate (milk), Raising Agents (sodium bicarbonate, calcium phosphate), Natural Flavouring, Salt, Sweetener: Sucralose.
1. Preheat the oven (200°C / 180°C Fan / 400°F / Gas Mark 6) and add the muffin cases to the tin
2. Add Muffin mix, 2 large Eggs, 25ml oil + 85ml water to a bowl Mix the ingredients together until well blended
Spoon the mixture evenly into 9 muffin cases
3. Bake in the centre of the oven for 12-13 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean