We've put together a comprehensive bakery collection to enable you to enjoy your favourite baked goods that you may normally avoid due to high sugar/calorie content. The Brownies are only 97 calories each and a great source of protein and fibre. Using only 100% natural flavours and colours and zero palm oil you are sure to be in for a treat with these delicious low sugar Brownie slices. For just £4.99 enjoy 9 delicious slices that's only 55p per Brownie. Or save 10% by subscribing to this product individually.
Want to try the full collection? For just £19.99 (Saving £4.96) you can enjoy 1 of each of the following; Brownie Mix, Banana Cake Mix, Choc Chip Cookie Mix, Muffin Mix, Flapjack Mix.
Why should you consider purchasing this product?
- Low Calorie (97 calories per brownie)
- Low Sugar (0.2g sugar per brownie)
- Source of Protein (4.1g protein per brownie)
- High Fibre (5.8g fibre per brownie)
- 100% Natural Flavours & Colours
- Palm Oil Free
- Soy Free
- Vegetarian Friendly
For allergens see ingredients in bold. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
StorageIn the pouch store as ambient in a cool dry place. Once cooked pop in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 6 months.
Wheat Flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), Soluble Corn Fibre, Cocoa Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate (milk), Corn Starch, Natural Flavouring, Raising Agents (sodium bicarbonate, calcium phosphate), Salt, Sweetener: Sucralose.
1. Preheat the oven (180°C / 160°C Fan / 350°F / Gas Mark 4)
and line your tin (23x12cm) with parchment paper
2. Add Brownie mix, 1 egg, 110ml water + 20ml oil to a bowl Mix the ingredients together until well blended
Spread evenly into your parchment lined tin
3. Bake in the centre of the oven for 8-10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out with moist crumbs attached
Transfer the brownies to the fridge for at least 30 minutes before cutting and serving. This makes them extra fudgy!