We've put together a comprehensive bakery collection to enable you to enjoy your favourite baked goods that you may normally avoid due to high sugar/calorie content. The Banana Bread Slices are only 100 calories each and a great source of protein and fibre. Using only 100% natural flavours and colours and zero palm oil you are sure to be in for a treat with these delicious low sugar Banana Bread slices. For just £4.99 enjoy 10 delicious slices, thats only 49p per slice! Or save 10% by subscribing to this product individually.
Want to try the full collection? For just £19.99 (Saving £4.96) you can enjoy 1 of each of the following; Brownie Mix, Banana Cake Mix, Choc Chip Cookie Mix, Muffin Mix, Flapjack Mix.
We have so many amazing recipes to try using our Banana Bread!
If you love Peanut Butter, you'll love this Banana, Peanut Butter & Chocolate Tray Bake!
Why should you consider purchasing this product?
- Low Calorie (100 calories per slice) Low Sugar (0.3g sugar per slice)
- Source of Protein (4.6g protein per slice)
- Source of Fibre (1.4g fibre per slice)
- 100% Natural Flavours & Colours Palm Oil Free
- Soy Free
- Vegetarian Friendly
For allergens see ingredients in bold. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
In the pouch store as ambient in a cool dry place. Once cooked pop in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 6 months.
Wheat Flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), Milled Flaxseed, Whey Protein Concentrate (milk), Raising Agents (sodium bicarbonate, calcium phosphate), Salt, Natural Flavouring, Cinnamon, Malt Extract (barley), Sweetener: Sucralose.
1. Preheat the oven (180°C / 160°C Fan / 350°F / Gas Mark 4) and line your loaf tin with parchment paper
2. Add Cake mix, 2 large Eggs, 20ml oil + 160ml water to a bowl Mix the ingredients together until well blended.
Spread evenly into your parchment lined tin
3. Bake in the centre of the oven for 22-24 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean