Wigan Warriors Ep 1 - Chicken Satay
Cook with Wigan Warriors & Skinny Food Co
Ep 1 - Chicken Satay
Wigan Warrior's Chef Stuart puts winger Liam Marshall to the test in the Kitchen! Watch how they create this delicious and nutritious Chicken Satay for the team to enjoy and then, recreate your own!
Keep your eyes out for our Skinny Food Co Cooking Essentials too!
Chef - Stuart Robinson
6oz diced chicken breast
1 piece of ginger
1 clove of garlic
Half red chili
Half green pepper
Half small white onion
1 tsp sweet soy sauce
1 tsp oyster sauce
125g basmati rice
Ingredients based upon a single serving
- Sauté your chicken in a hot frying pan until this has cooked through.
- Add pepper, onion, chili, garlic and ginger into the pan and stir well.
- Add soy sauce and oyster sauce. Add in the peanut butter and water, mixing until the sauce thickens.
- Heat your basmati rice in a separate pan or in the microwave.
- Garnish the dish satay with coriander and serve!
If you make this recipe at home, don't forget to tag us in on social media and take a picture, we would love to see!