Are you looking for a new go to sharing treat to wow the kids or enjoy with your partner? Look no further than our Banoffee Sharing Stack. Learn how to make these below:
First of all you will need to create the pancakes from scratch using the recipe below or using Skinny Food Co Skinny Pancake Mix click here.
you will need the following:
- 40g blitzed oats
- 2 medium eggs
-60g fat free yoghurt
- 1 table spoon of Butterscotch Syrup
- 3 table spoons Sweetener (add more/less to personal taste)
- 2 table spoons baking powder
- Low calorie cooking spray
1. Mix all ingredients together and chill in fridge for 1 hour (for best results).
2. For fluffy pancakes separate egg whites and whisk to stiff peaks then fold in to other ingredients.
3. Pan fry with low calorie cooking spray until golden brown.
4. Put a large spoon full in hot pan once the bubbles appear flip over.
1 Sliced Banana
12g Light cream
1.5 custard cream biscuit (one on top and 1/2 crushed)
Skinny Food Co Custard Syrup & Butterscotch Syrup
Fudge & Gold Sprinkles
Total Calories: 580 ÷ 2 = 290 cals per serving
Disclaimer; All calculations are approximate and will differ with different brands. Please check individual products for precise nutritional information.
Huge thanks to Melanie for sharing this recipe. If you like Melanie's content click here to follow her Instagram profile.
Comments will be approved before showing up.